- The AD-HS was designed as a ball adapter that can be mounted to a cold-shoe camera mount so something like a focus light could be added using a clamp.
- It is made using our BA-HS ball mount, aluminum square bottom plate, thumb screw, and angled holding plate.
- Comes with a small safety lanyard.
- Made out of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with Type III anodizing
- The angled holding plate is 316 stainless and the thumb screw is plastic
- Will work in the harshest of environments and built to last.
The AD-HS ball adapter, designed for cold-shoe camera mounts, facilitates the addition of accessories like focus lights using our BA-HS ball mount, aluminum square bottom plate, an angled 316 stainless holding plate, and a plastic thumb screw, complete with a safety lanyard. Crafted from 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with Type III anodizing, it's built for reliability in even the toughest conditions.